|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
|Baking Pan||12 Cup & 6 Cup Muffin Pan|
- 2 ½ cups (250g) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 80g unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup (55g) icing sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp red food colouring
- 1 cup (150g) self-raising flour, sifted
- 12 raspberries
- Strawberry topping, shaved dark chocolate and paper straws to decorate
- 250g cream cheese, chopped
- 250g unsalted butter, softened
- 2 ½ cups (300g) pure icing sugar
- 2 tsp malt powder
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a 12 Cup Muffin Pan with cupcake papers.
Whisk the ice cream, butter, sugar, egg and food colouring in a bowl until well combined. Add flour and fold through to combine.
Spoon batter into prepared muffin holes and bake for 16-18 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Stand to cool in cake pan.
To make the frosting, place all ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and beat on high for 6-8 minutes. Chill for 20 minutes to firm up.
Insert a small paper straw and chill until ready to serve.