|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||35-45 minutes|
|Serves||6 as part of a meal|
|Baking Tray||Easybake Oblong Pan 33.5 x 23cm|
- ¼ small (400g) pumpkin (Queensland Blue or Jap)
- 1 bunch rainbow Dutch carrots
- 3-4 (250g) fresh baby beetroot
- 1 (120g) medium zucchini
- 2 small red onions
- 1 whole clove garlic
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 100g baby spinach and rocket leaves
Preheat oven to 180°C with fan. Lightly oil baking tray with oil.
Wash all vegetables well. Remove seeds from pumpkin and cut into 3cm wedges. Trim unpeeled carrots and beetroot but leave a small amount of the stem intact. Cut beetroot into quarters.
Thickly slice zucchini on and angle and cut onions into quarters. Cut garlic in half.
Combine all vegetables except zucchini into the baking tray and drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes then add the zucchini and cook for a further 15-25 minutes until all vegetables are tender and cooked through.
Allow to rest, loosely covered, for 10 minutes then toss through baby salad leaves just before serving.