Why you'll love me...
They don’t call you the ‘Master of the Backyard BBQ’ for nothing! Armed with all the right tools for your barbecue, you’ve got the perfect steak, sausage and even a few savoury sensations down to a ‘T’. So we know you’ll appreciate the Bar-B Digital Thermometer. It instantly reads temperatures when turned on, making it the perfect helper to have on your side for your next BBQ. The foldable design makes it compact so it fits perfectly in your pocket. Or you can use the magnet or hook on the back to keep it handy when not in use. Say goodbye to under or over cooked meat!
- Built in magnet and hanging hook at the back
- Compact design
- Suitable for BBQ & oven use
- Includes Celsuis and Farenheit reading
- Foldable, stainless steel probe
Usage & care
- 1. Insert 1x AAA battery in the back of the thermometer as indicated by the polarity symbols (+/-). Clean probe before first use with a damp cloth.
- 2. To turn on the thermometer, unfold the probe and the screen will automatically turn on and show the temperature. Press the “°C/ °F” button to select degree scale.
- 3. Flip open the probe completely and insert probe into thickest part of meat or fowl near the end of cooking time. Be sure the probe tip is not touching bone/gristle, the pan/grill or inserted into hollow cavity of fowl.
- 4. To obtain accurate temperature reading, wait until numbers stop moving, which will take a few seconds. Press the “HOLD” button prior pulling the probe out of the meat or fowl to prevent it from changing again.
- 5. Wipe the probe clean after each insertion to prevent cross-contamination.
- 6. Thermometer will automatically turn off when probe is folded back into place or you can press the “ON/OFF” button at any time.