Enamel Round Pie Dish
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sprig spring onion, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans (800ml) full-fat coconut cream
- ½ can (200ml) diced tomatoes
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 can (420g) chickpeas
- 60g spinach, chopped finely
- 1 small handful coriander
In a saucepan, fry spring onion and garlic in olive oil on medium heat until they begin to brown.
Add coconut cream, tinned tomatoes, lime juice, cauliflower, curry powder and salt. Mix well and allow to simmer on medium heat for 20-25 minutes.
Add chickpeas and continue to simmer on medium heat for a further 5 minutes.
Add spinach and coriander, simmer for a further 1 minute before removing from the heat.
Serve as desired. I recommend serving with rice, coconut yoghurt, lime, fresh spring onions and coriander.
Recipe created by @amandaducks