2018 marks 80 years of Wiltshire.
Wiltshire is an iconic Australian kitchenware brand here to help create quick, delicious meals that bring your family and friends together on the days that matter most – every day.
Known for the iconic & patented Staysharp knives. Today, Wiltshire extends into a comprehensive range of kitchenware products (bakeware, baking accessories, barbecue tools, chopping boards, cookware, cutlery, knives, salt and pepper dispensers, scissors, kitchen tools and gadgets) designed to suit every household, and all are made to the same high standards that characterise the Wiltshire brand.
It's available through leading retailers in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Wiltshire Staysharp is available in over 20 countries globally.
You May Also Like
Every kitchen needs a rolling pin, so invest in our Silicone Rolling Pin to ensure that all your dough ends up smooth and oven ready with minimal effort. The traditional wooden handles provide grip, whilst the silicone glides easily over pastry to prevent any sticking or dragging.
Healthy eating is made easy with the Wiltshire 2 in 1 Oil and Vinegar Sprayer.
How to use.
1. Locate the lock on the stainless steel part of the bottle, and turn counter clockwise until you hear a click. The unlock mark should be aligned to the partition inside the bottle.
2. Fill the side of the oil with extra virgin olive oil or your favourite salad oil. The other half, fill with balsamic vinegar.
Put the lid back on, making sure that the black spray is on the vinegar side, and the white spray is on the oil side.
4. Twist the cap clockwise to lock and align the lock mark to the inside partition.
5. Turn the grey cap to desired mix of the oil and vinegar.
6. Pull lever down to spray your oil or dressing.
A long time favourite of all peelers in our collection. The blade is super sharp (be careful when peeling!) and it has two functions (Peel or Julienne) so you can mix up your presentation of a salad - use the regular peeler for ribbons of cucumber and then use the julienne side for a carrot (peel it first) for a perfect and soft presentation of your salad.