Why you'll love me...
Ah, the multi-purposers. Who doesn’t love them? The Soft Touch Santoku Knife is definitely one of them.
The Japanese word ""santoku” means “three uses” - slicing, dicing and mincing – which this handy Japanese Chef’s knife does so well. See that blade edge, those hollows create air pockets to help reduce food clinging to the blade. This makes it perfect for all sorts of cutting tasks. And its soft touch handle means added comfort every time you use it.
Quick. Easy. Comfortable. Multi-functional. What’s not to love?
- Super sharp, taper ground blade
- High quality stainless steel
- Soft textured secure grip handle
- Contoured, comfortable handle
- 5 year guarantee
Usage & care
- Let's face it. Good knife care makes lighter work of kitchen chores and we're all for that! Dishwashers may be a godsend for everything else, but not your knives because it damages the blade. So always hand wash with a soft cloth and dry immediately. Remove stains with a mild, non-abrasive cleaner and wash well before use.