Why you'll love me...
Golden crusted, flavourful goodness…nothing beats a traditional home-made bread. Whether you’re a beginner, or a well-seasoned expert with bragging rights, your “ah-ha moment” begins with the right bakeware. Like our 23cm Loaf pan.
Perfection rules, all around. Its porcelain enamel finish is built tough to last. It also encourages even browning and cooking. It’s non-stick, ensuring that none of that heart-warming goodness gets left behind. It’s dishwasher safe so that’s one less thing you’ll need to do.
- 23cm x 13cm x 6cm
- Double coated porcelain finish & hand painted rim
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 240°C
- 3 year guarantee"
Usage & care
- Before using enamel for the first time, wash and wipe with a soft cloth.
- Do not use metal utensils with enamelware as it may damage the surface.
- To protect the enamel coating, never cut on your enamelware.
- Do not use in oven temperatures in excess of 230°C.
- Do not plunge hot tray into cold water immediately after use.