Why you'll love me...
Are you a meal prepper? The Eat Smart range is here to make prep time a little bit easier- with tips for your recommended daily serving (based on Eatforhealth.gov.au), and multi functionality in each design. From pouring to measuring and peeling to scooping your avocado, Eat Smart includes all your kitchen must-haves.
- Built in measurement markings up to 1 tablespoon
- Heat resistant to 210°C
- Non-stick cookware safe
- Handle made from beechwood, a renewable resource
Usage & care
- For that extra sparkle, we recommend to hand wash in warm soapy water & dry thoroughly.
What is a standard serve?*
Vegetables and salads are super good for you. Eatforhealth.gov.au recommends adults (19-50 years old) consume 5-6 serving of vegetables per day. The amount in a serve varies depending on the vegetable. 1 serving = approximately 75g.
What is a standard serve of vegetables?*
- ½ Cup: Cooked green vegetables (eg broccoli,spinach)
- ½ Cup: Cooked, dried or canned beans, peas or lentils
- 1 Cup: Green leafy or raw salad vegetables
*Source: Eatforhealth.gov.au. Always consult your healthcare professional for dietary advice specific to your personal needs.