Why you'll love me...
Are you a meal prepper? The Eat Smart range is here to make prep time a little bit easier- with tips for your recommended daily serving (based on Eatforhealth.gov.au), and multi functionality in each design. From pouring to measuring and peeling to scooping your avocado, Eat Smart includes all your kitchen must-haves.
- Flat edge for easy turning
- Heat resistant to 210°C
- Non-stick cookware safe
- Handle made from beechwood, a renewable resource
Usage & care
- For that extra sparkle, we recommend to hand wash in warm soapy water & dry thoroughly.
What is a standard serve?*
Eggs are an easy to prepare source of protein and they perfect for breakfast, a snack or even a quick dinner.
Eatforhealth.gov.au recommends adults (19-50 years old) consume 1 serving of eggs = 2 eggs (approximately 120g) per day. You can obtain protein from a variety of sources as outlined below.
What is a standard serve of meat, eggs, or fish?*
- 65g - Cooked lean red meats
- 80g - Cooked chicken / turkey
- 100g- Cooked fish fillet
- 2 large eggs (120g per egg)
- 170g tofu
- 30g nuts or seeds
*Source: Eatforhealth.gov.au. Always consult your healthcare professional for dietary advice specific to your personal needs.