Why you'll love me...
Are you a meal prepper? The Eat Smart range is here to make prep time a little bit easier- with tips for your recommended daily serving (based on Eatforhealth.gov.au), and multi functionality in each design. From pouring to measuring and peeling to scooping your avocado, Eat Smart includes all your kitchen must-haves.
- Serrated edge for easy slicing - suitable for fish
- Heat resistant to 210°C
- Non-stick cookware safe
- Handle made from beechwood, a renewable resource
Usage & care
- For that extra sparkle, we recommend to hand wash in warm soapy water & dry thoroughly.
What is a standard serve?*
Eatforhealth.gov.au recommends 2 servings of fish per week. 1 serve = 100g (Cooked weight). Regular consumption of fish may be associated with reduced risk of heart disease.*
Eatforhealth.gov.au recommends adults (19-50 years old) consume 2 ½ - 3 serves of lean meat, poultry, fish, eggs, nuts, or legumes per day.
What is a standard serve of meat, eggs, or fish?*
- 65g - Cooked lean red meats
- 80g - Cooked chicken / turkey
- 100g- Cooked fish fillet
- 2 large eggs (120g per egg)
- 170g tofu
*Source: Eatforhealth.gov.au. Always consult your healthcare professional for dietary advice specific to your personal needs.