Why you'll love me...
We love a cuppa-tea and a biscuit, it's the perfect afternoon treat. And whether you're a beginner or well-seasoned expert with bragging rights, your "ah-ha" moment begins with the right bakeware. Like the Wiltshire 34cm Cookie Sheet. It fits perfectly in smaller ovens and is big enough to bake a good batch of cookies.
Try baking & packing your cookies in a box, tie together with baking paper and string and you have a lovely gift for a 'thank you' or 'happy birthday' - all baked with love!
Perfection rules all round, it's non-stick ensures that none of that heart-warming goodness gets left behind. It's easy to clean so there is no mess or fuss. And it's dishwasher safe, so that's so that's one less thing for you to do, freeing up more of your time to spend on the important stuff, like licking the bowl or indulging in just one more piece of biscuit!
- 33.5cm x 24cm x 1.5cm
- PFOA Free & High Quality Non-Stick
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 200°C
- 5 Year Guarantee
Usage & care
- Prior to use, wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use metal knives or utensils as they may damage the surface.
- The non-stick finish cleans up quickly and easily in hot soapy water. Rinse and wipe dry. Never use abrasives as this may harm your pan. If you wash your bakeware in the dishwasher, your pan may not dry completely - wipe with a soft cloth at the end of the cycle.
- Do not overheat an empty non-stick pan or leave unattended in the oven. Suitable for oven temperatures up to 200°C. Not microwave safe.
- Always allow bakeware to cool before cleaning.