Why you'll love me...
Ideal for all your kitchen needs, from sweet to savoury, cakes to bread, cookies to pies, our Digital Timer will make sure that everything you make in the kitchen comes out perfect.
To count up press Start. When done, press Stop. To reset, press ‘Min’ and ‘Sec’ at the same time.
Count down by pressing ‘Min’ to set the minutes, ‘sec’ to set the seconds, and ‘start/stop’ to begin the countdown.
Press the ‘start/stop’ button to turn the alarm off.
Now you can take your cake out of the oven, slice and serve!
- Digital screen
- With a foldout stand
- Counts up or down
- Battery included (1x LR44)
Usage & care
- WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
If you suspect your children has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.