Why you'll love me...
As our first step in recognising and understanding how to sustainably enjoy the food that we create, we have created products that specifically help to live plastic-free and reduce food waste.
The beeswax performs the same as cling wrap, but without the plastic waste. It's perfect for leftovers or fresh fruits and veggies. There are 3 sizes in a pack - small, medium and large.
As these are made of naturally derived ingredients, make sure to not use on raw meat, poultry or fish.
- Pack of 3: small, medium, large
- Reusable & washable
- Replaces cling wrap
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Made in Australia
Usage & care
- Use the small wrap to store carrots sticks, berries or crackers, the medium wrap to cover your bowls or plates of leftovers, and the large wrap to store pumpkin, cabbage, bread or cheese.
- After use, wash your wraps in cool soapy water using mild dish washing detergent and rinse. Leave them to air dry, then fold and store in a cool dry place, ready for reuse.
- The ingredients used to make the wraps contain natural anti-bacterial qualities. With gentle care, the wraps can last up to 12 months.
- TO preserve the natural ingredients of the wraps, do not wash in the dishwasher. Do not use warm or hot water, solvents, acids, vinegar, or bleach.