Why you'll love me...
Poaching eggs is one of the healthiest ways to cook eggs. Make perfectly poached eggs every time, in less than 10 minutes.
Forget swirling hot water and vinegar. Simply crack an egg into the poaching bag, add to water that it is on a low boil and serve up about 4-6 minutes later.
- Contains 20 egg poaching bags
- Poached egg perfection every time
- No butter, no oil, no vinegar required
- Compostable, non-stick bags
- Boil 3/4 full saucepan of water, then turn down to a low boil so that water is gently bubbling.
- Take a Wiltshire Poachie and press down into the bottom of a glass or mug, with the top flaps open, and crack an egg into it.(Ensure water is gently bubbling before cracking egg).
- Immediately grip both flaps together, lift out of the glass, and immerse vertically into the gently bubbling water.
- Poach in gently bubbling water for 4 to 6 minutes depending on firmness required.
- Remove the Wiltshire Poachie with tongs or a slotted spoon.
- Place on kitchen paper to drain and cool.
- Grip the Wiltshire Poachie by the bottom seam, an shake firmly but gently. Your perfectly poached egg will slide out easily.