Why you'll love me...
Have you ever wondered how a toaster knows when to pop up with that perfect shade of brown? Well, the fancy name is variable electron browning...or put simply there is a timer which releases a spring in the tray so that the toast pops up. On the Wiltshire Stainless Steel Toaster there are dual time controllers which allow you to curate your toast so it's just as you like it - lightly toasted, over done or just right - we can all get a little bit fussy when we come to how we like our toast done.
- Quality stainless steel
- 4 slice
- Reheat & defrost functions
- Dual controllers
- Stop function
Usage & care
- Remove all packaging materials and any transport safety devices.
- Put the slices of bread into the slots of the toaster chamber.
- Select the desired toasting grade using the toasting grade selector. The adjustment is continuous corresponding level 1 to light toasting and level 5 to dark toasting.
- Push the toast levers down until they latch into place, when the toasting grade is achieved the bread is ejected automatically.
- Allow the appliance to cool completely before cleaning.
- Before cleaning, always tun off the appliance and unplug it from the power supply.
- Do not immerse the appliance and power cord in water or other liquids or wash in the dishwasher.
- Wipe off the toaster with a damp cloth and a little dishwashing detergent. Do not use any abrasives scouring agents, steel wool, metal objects, hot cleaning agents or disinfectants, since they can damage the appliance.