Why you'll love me...
Our pasta machine is easy to use and equipped with smooth rollers and 3 different cutters so you can prepare various types of pasta (instruction manual is included). It's made from quality stainless steel, designed to last and equipped with a long, easy-to-use handle. The set also includes a clamp to make sure you can fix the machine to your benchtop. From Bolognese, to carbonara and alfredo, this little helper will make your next pasta dish that little bit extra delicious and special!
If you love pasta as much as we do, this machine will sure become a kitchen staple in your home!
- Makes pasta sheets, linguine, fettuccine & spaghetti
- Includes roller attachment and table clamp
- Rollers adjustable to 9 thickness settings
- Non-slip feet
- Quality stainless steel
Usage & care
- Do not wash the pasta roller and cutters in the dishwasher or immerse any parts in water or other liquids at any time.
- After cutting pasta, allow the pasta roller and cutter to air dry for one hour. Remove any dried pasta dough using a clean pastry brush. If it is difficult to remove, use a toothpick or skewer. Do not use metal objects, scourers or abrasive cleaners to clean out the pasta roller and cutters.
- Once all pasta dough has been removed, polish the pasta roller and cutter with a soft dry cloth and store in a dry place at room temperature.
- To keep your pasta machine in the best condition, we recommend using a light mineral oil to lubricate the gears annually or after 50 uses. Add a drop to each of the four corners of the pasta roller and cutter. "