Why you'll love me...
Signalling the start of a day or the close of another, boiling the kettle is an essential part of our everyday lives that dates back as far as 2000BC in Mesopotamia (some trivia for you). The first electric kettle was invented in the late 1800s to quench the thirst of British tea drinkers but took some time to take off. Fast forward to today and the Wiltshire Stainless Steel Kettle has all the mod cons. It has an automatic cut off, a cordless body with 360 degree rotation for the effortless pick up and pour, and an easy to read water gauge so you know when to refill. With a generous 1.7 litre capacity, there will be plenty of hot water for everyone's cup of tea. We know there's tea to be consumed and hot water bottles to be filled, but before you get all that....Relax, put your feet up and have a cuppa!
- Quality stainless steel
- Push button for easy lid release
- Easy to read gauge for water
- Light up on/off switch
- Cordless body
Usage & care
- Fill kettle between the minimum and maximum levels shown on the water level window.
- Do not fill while the kettle is on the power base.
- Do not use for other than boiling water.
- Do not fill past the MAX level indicated on the water level window. Overfilling may cause the water to spill out when boiling.
- Press the On/Off Switch to the "I" position to switch on.
- Unplug power cord from wall outlet. Empty out remaining water and allow kettle to cool before cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaners. Do not allow water to enter the power base. Do not immerse kettle or base in water or in other liquid.