Why you'll love me...
Hello new kitchen faves. All-rounder, great looker, non-stick and long lasting - welcome our Easycook 6 Piece Cookware Set.
Soups, sauces, searing and sautéing have never been simpler. But this set has more going for it that its stylish good looks. Heavy duty aluminium bases mean even heat distribution. And the high quality non-stick surface means healthy, easy cooking for you and your family. Keep a clear and watchful eye on your cooking with the tempered glass lids.
There's plenty of room inside to hold veggies, delicious soups, or to boil pasta. It's your go-to set that will ensure your sauces (or stews) will be easy family favourites in no time.
- Ideal for all your daily cooking tasks
- High quality aluminium
- PFOA-free non-stick
- Tempered glass lids with steam vent
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
Usage & care
- Before using, wash your cookware in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Immediately after cooking remove the pan from the heat and let it cool down naturally on a heat resistant surface.
- Before cleaning ensure that the pan has cooled completely.
- For best results it is recommended to clean with a mild dishwashing detergent and warm water. Use a non-scratch dishwashing sponge to scrub.
- Stubborn stains can be removed with a nonabrasive plastic mesh pad and a good quality metal cleaner.
- Hand washing is recommended. Over time, harsh dishwashing powders may dull the lustre of the finish.
- Dishwasher – to eliminate water spots, remove cookware from dishwasher before drying cycle and dry with a soft towel.
- Do not using steel wool or coarse scouring pads/powders.
- Ensure product is thoroughly towel dried after washing and before storing.
- Ensure the same size or smaller element as the pan is used to avoid heat extending up the side of the pan and causing discolouration and damage to the handle. This is the most energy efficient.
- Always use a low to medium heat for cooking. The continuous use of high heat will cause discolouration and may permanently damage your pan.
- Always point handles towards the back of the stove to avoid them being knocked.
- Always position handles away from burners to keep them from getting hot.
- Avoid overheating the pan and never let it boil dry. This may cause discolouration or the pan to warp.
- Never leave your cookware unattended on the cooktop.
- Keep out of reach of children when on the cooktop.
- To avoid spillages and the risk of boiling over, saucepans should not be filled more than two thirds capacity. As soon as boiling point is reached, the temperature should be lowered.
- Avoid the use of sharp metal kitchen utensils such as forks, knives or whisks. It is recommended that wooden or heat resistant nylon cooking utensils are used.
- Salt can be a caustic element. Adding salt to cold water in your cookware may cause pitting, always add salt to boiling water. Avoid leaving food in the pan to which salt has been added, as this can cause the surface to become pitted.
- Do not use cookware in an oven, microwave oven, under a grill or on an open camp fire.
- Do not pour cold water into a hot pan as this may cause warping of the pan bottom and can cause grease to splatter.