Why you'll love me...
Usage & care
- WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
- Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
If you suspect your children has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
- Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of the reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.