WILTSHIRE EVERYDAY HERO NOMINATION COMPETITION T&Cs
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Promoter is Fackelmann Housewares- Wiltshire ABN: 89 601 910 776 of 105 Vanessa Street Kingsgrove NSW 2208.
2. Entry nomination is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years and older during the time of the promotion or earlier. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Multiple entry nominations per person are permitted as long as they are original in concept.
5. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion commences 00:00am (AEST) 1st October 2019 and will run until 23:59pm (AEST) 30th March 2020 (the promotion period), announcing the 6 winners on Wiltshire’s Instagram on or before the 20th of April 2020.
7. The judging will be conducted at 105 Vanessa Street, Kingsgrove, NSW 2208 on the first Wednesday of every month from November 2019 to April 2020. Winners will be notified via email. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. To enter, participants must submit an entry nomination by answering the creative question “Tell us why you are nominating your Everyday Hero?”
9. The best and most creative entry, as judged by the Promoter, will win. Winning entries will be judged on creative merit.
10. There will be six (6) winners in total, one (1) winner per month across the promotion period. The winners will each receive a unique discount code for $100 off an online order on wiltshire.com.au. Discount code is valid for one (1) year from the day the winner is announced. Discount is valid on one (1) order only per winner and can not be used across multiple orders. Winner must use the discount in one order only and in the event that the cart is less than $100, winner can not redeem the balance for cash. Limit of one (1) discount code redemption per winner. Discount does not apply to shipping costs. Discount cannot be redeemed for cash. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned items to which the discount is applied. Customer is responsible for shipping costs for order and for returned merchandise. Discount is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount code.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes or any unused portion of a prize are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
12. The Promoter may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as are necessary on the second Thursday of each month from November 2019 to April 2020 in order to distribute any prize unclaimed by that date, subject however to any written directions given under Reg 37 of the Lottery and Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA).
13. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or a ect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
14. By entering, the entrant or entrants agree that Wiltshire may use entry materials for any promotional purposes. This may include but is not exclusive to placing your entry on https://www.facebook.com/wiltshireaustralia/ or https://www.instagram.com/wiltshireau/ or https://www.wiltshire.com.au
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or trace congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
16. Any costs associated with accessing the Wiltshire page on https://www.wiltshire.com.au or Facebook or Instagram is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from the various lottery Departments.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
20. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotional database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
21. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
24. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.