Wiltshire Australia “Australian Women's Weekly Competition” T&Cs - 23/09/2020– 30/09/2020
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and older, and who are registered as 'liking' the official Wiltshire Australia Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/wiltshireaustralia) and/ or “following” the official Wiltshire Instagram page ( https://www.instagram.com/wiltshireau/ ) during the time of the promotion. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible. If you are under 18 years old as at the start date of the competition, you are required to obtain your legal guardian's permission to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. Conditions of Entry: Entrants must enter via filling in the required entry form on https://wiltshire.com.au/pages/the-australian-womens-weekly-competition.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. The competition will commence at 12:00pm AEDT on 23/09/2020. Entries close 11.59pm AEDT on 30/09/2020.
7. To enter, participants must submit an entry by answering the creative question “What is your fondest memory of a birthday cake from your childhood?” and fill in the required information on the entry form available at https://wiltshire.com.au/pages/the-australian-womens-weekly-competition
8. One winner will be selected for the competition. The winning person, as picked by the Promoter, will win 6 Womens Weekly Australia Cookbooks valued at $200 AUD RRP. The best and most creative entry, as judged by the Promoter, will win. Winning entry will be judged on creative merit. Winner will be announced on the Wiltshire Instagram Page on 01/10/2020.
9. The total prize pool value is AUD $200.00. Prizes will be sent to the winner by 31/10/20 via Australia Standard Parcel Post.
10. If the winner cannot be contacted within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt, if the Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the winner rejects the prize, or in the event of noncompliance with these rules, their prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
13. Any costs associated with accessing the Wiltshire Australia fan page on Facebook or Instagram is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any prizes/merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
17. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
19. The Promoter is Fackelmann Housewares Pty Ltd, 105 Vanessa St, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia. ABN: 89 601 910 776
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Fackelmann Housewares Pty Ltd, 105 Vanessa St, Kingsgrove NSW 2208, Australia, not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.