Why you'll love me...
Make your meals sing by suppressing bitterness, enhancing sweet and savoury, and turning up the volume on the aromas. Yes, a pinch of salt in your cooking can pack that much into your meal.
Adding pepper just before removing your dish from the heat will enhance the flavour.
Ideal for rock salt and whole peppercorns, our Salt & Pepper Electric Gravity Mill will ensure sensational seasoning, it is smooth to touch and will look stylish on your tabletop.
Designed to last, the black soft touch body and ceramic grinding mechanism will ensure you get the perfect pinch – just the way you like it – for every meal. Batteries not included (requires 4 x AA).
- Gravity function - simply turn it upside down to start grinding
- Soft touch finish
- On/off switch at base
- Non-corrosive, adjustable ceramic grind mechanism - for salt or pepper
- 3 year guarantee
Usage & care
- Always store your salt & pepper mills in a dry place. Avoid using above a steaming pot. To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth. Do not immerse in water.
- To insert batteries, remove bottom housing and insert 4x AA batteries in the direction indicated.
- To fill your Wiltshire Electric Gravity Mill simply twist to unlock the top section. For best results, fill 3/4 full. When putting them back together, take care that contact points on the motor and top section are aligned.
- To adjust the grind, gently turn the black knob on top of the mill. Turn clockwise for a fine grind or counter clockwise for a coarse grind. Don't force the turning knobs too far in the clockwise direction as this may damage your mill.
- Turn mill on/off by pressing the button on the bottom of the mill. Mill will start grinding automatically when you turn the mill upside down.