Why you'll love me...
Celebrate your next birthday or anniversay with a delicious number or letter cake topped with rich buttercream, glazed doughnuts and sprinkles. Whether your're a beginner or well-seasoned expert with bragging rights, your "ah-ha" moment begins with the right bakeware, like the Wiltshire Bake-a-Number Cake Pan.
It's easy to clean so ther is no mess or fuss. And it's dishwasher safe, so that's one less thing for you to do, freeing up more of your time to spend on the important stuff, like licking the bowl or indulging in just one more piece of cake!
- Bake all numbers from 0 to 9
- Bake all letters from A to Z
- Quality non-stick
- Embossed numeric guide on pan makes baking easy
- Dishwasher safe
- 5 year guarantee
Usage & care
- Prior to use, wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use metal knives or utensils as they may damage the surface. The non-stick finish cleans up quickly and easily in hot soapy water. Rinse and wipe dry. Never use abrasives as this may harm your pan. If you wash your bakeware in the dishwasher, your pan may not dry completely - wipe with a soft cloth at the end of the cycle.
- Do not overheat an empty non-stick pan or leave unattended in the oven. Suitable for oven temperatures up to 200°C. Not microwave safe. Always allow bakeware to cool before cleaning.