|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cooking Time||5 minutes|
|Pan||Silicone Muffin Pan 6 Cup|
- 5 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped into 3cm pieces
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ bunch dill, leaves picked
- 50g marinated feta, crumbled
Lunch box snacks that can be whipped up in no time, plus can be cooked in the microwave!
Place eggs and milk in a medium jug and whisk to combine. Season and set aside.
Add broccolini, spring onions, zucchini and cherry tomatoes in a medium bowl and toss to combine.
Lightly spray 6 silicon muffin moulds with oil. Divide mixture between moulds. Pour over egg mixture and top with feta and dill.
Microwave for 4-5 minutes or until cooked
- Please double ingredient qty if you prefer the recipe to make 12.
- Option to garnish with dill after they are cooked as it won’t wilt as much.
- Food prep- You might have to make several batches. The middle ones tend to cook in different directions so ensure you have extra ingredients to make a few back ups.