|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||20 mins|
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 325g spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 punnet dill, sprigs picked
- 300g hot smoked salmon, skin removedd
- 60g baby spinach leaves
Heat 1 tbs oil in a 30cm Wiltshire Easycook Non-Stick Frypan over medium heat. Add garlic and lemon zest. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
Add 3 cups water and pasta and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, adding peas in the last 2 minutes, or until pasta is almost tender and water has almost evaporated.
Add lemon juice, dill, salmon, spinach and remaining oil. Toss over low heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Season with freshly ground black pepper.